Pursuant to EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter"GDPR"), Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, to the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (the "LOPDGDD") and any other applicable national or European legislation regarding personal data, we wish to inform you that the processing of the personal data you provide is based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. In this regard, we hereby provide you with the following information.
1. Controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data is Cattleya Producciones S.L. (the “Company”), with its registered office in Madrid, Calle Velázquez 18, 6ºD, 28001, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative,. domiciled for the purposes here of at the registered office of Cattleya Producciones, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Purpose, Legal Basis and Methods of Data Processing
The personal data (personal identification data such as, for example, first name, surname, tax identification number, etc.) you provide will be used exclusively for the purpose of providing the information requested through our website. The legal basis of the processing is the management of your request.
The treatment will be carried out utilizing paper and electronic records by the controller and persons authorized to process data for the above purposes and with the observance of all precautionary measures that ensure the security and confidentiality, with appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security of your personal data.
3. Nature of Data Collection and Consequences of Any Failure to Provide Data
The provision of your personal data is optional. However, any failure to provide such personal date could result in a Company’s failure to provide the requested service.
4. Categories of Persons to Whom the Data May Be Communicated
For the purposes of managing your request, your personal data may be communicated to our collaborators and employees specifically designated for this purpose, as well as to our consultants who, as data processors, perform functions strictly related and instrumental to the operation of the services requested. The data collected will not be disseminated.
5. Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights against the controller at any time as set forth in Article 15 of the GDPR and seq., in particular:
- Right of Access – The right to obtain confirmation whether data are being processed and, if so, to obtain information related, in particular, to the purpose of such processing, the categories of data being processed, the storage period and the recipients to whom such data can be transferred (Article 15 of GDPR);
- Right to Rectification – The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete data completed (Article 16 of GDPR);
- Right to Erasure The right to obtain, without undue delay, the erasure of data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 17 of GDPR);
- Right to Restriction – The right to obtain the restriction of processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 18 of GDPR);
- Right to Data Portability – The right to receive data as communicated to the controller in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and to obtain the transmission of such data to another controller without any hindrance, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 20 of GDPR);
- Right to Object – The right to object to the processing of data, unless the controller has compelling, legitimate grounds to continue processing the data (Article 21 of GDPR);
- Right to Lodge a Complaint with the Supervisory Authority – Lodge a complaint to Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.aepd.es).
You may exercise these rights by sending a written request to the controller of your personal data at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data Retention Criteria
Your personal data will be processed for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, subsequently, retained in accordance with legal obligations.